Hotel Los Arcos Suites Policies
We appreciate your visit to Puerto Vallarta and in particular your stay at Hotel Los Arcos. As with any other hotel, we have regulations to make your experience more safe and enjoyable. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- The hotel room must be paid at the time of arrival; in case you want to extend your stay, you must inform reception (subject to availability). The reception will issue a payment receipt. If you need an invoice, please request it before leaving.
- Check-in: The rooms are available at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: You must leave the room before 12:00 p.m.
- There is a charge for late checkout.
- The room features an electronic safe for your valuables. But the hotel is not responsible for any loss of your valuables.
- The electricity in your room is 110 to 120 volts; it is prohibited to use equipment other than this type of connection and overload the lines.
- This hotel has civil liability insurance in compliance with the provisions of the Official Mexican Standard NOM-07-TUR-2002.
- Damage caused by guests to the building, furniture and decorations will be billed to their account.
- The services of the spa, medical care and childcare services are provided by a third party and will have an additional cost.
- No pets are allowed in the rooms.
- Scandals are prohibited on the premises of the hotel.
- It is prohibited to hang your clothes on the doors, windows and railings of the balconies.
- It is prohibited to have glass containers in the swimming pools.
- It is prohibited to consume food and beverages in the areas of the pools, restaurant and bar that were not purchased in our restaurants or boutiques.
- It is prohibited to take towels from the rooms. There is a beachfront area that provides this service from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Please be advised that the hotel is 100% smoke-free. According to the NO SMOKING LAW, it is strictly forbidden to smoke on the premises.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors in the rooms.
- For your safety and protection, keep the door and windows locked when leaving your room. When you are inside, identify all persons before letting them into your room.